6. Returns, Refunds and Your Right to Cancel

6.1 Under the distance sellers act you have the statutory right to return any products you have purchased within seven (7) working days after delivery for any reason. Products must be kept in the same condition as when purchased and in the same packaging in which they were delivered, see below for further details. N.B. For hygiene reasons mattresses are not covered by our returns policy.

6.2 In order to return a product please contact us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within 7 working days after delivery. You will then be entitled to a refund or exchange from us which will be paid within thirty (30) days of your notice of cancellation. Items must be kept in the condition in which they were purchased and in original packaging.  Items requiring assembly must not be assembled in any way or will not be accepted back. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if any item is deemed to be non re-sellable. Original delivery charges are not refundable.

6.3 After the seven (7) working day return period has elapsed we will not accept returns on any items.

6.4 Subject to your statutory rights, products made or altered specifically for you, may not be returned nor will we provide any refund, unless they are defective or have been accidentally damaged by us in the course of delivery.

6.5 If we deliver incorrect or damaged goods, or in the event that you discover any defect in the goods for which you require compensation or other remedy, you must report the defect within 7 days of the date you receive them, or as soon as possible thereafter by emailing us. Any defects or damages must be reported to us within 7 days and we must be emailed images/photos and a completed damage form within the 7 working days and before any return, refund or replacement is carried out. Please keep the products purchased in the same condition that they were received and retain the original packaging in the condition it was provided. We reserve the right to refuse return of items should the original packaging not be available to allow the safe return via our carriers.  If we receive the goods back with us and they are damaged due to them not being repackaged sufficiently in their original packaging we will charge you for the reduction in value.  Should it be deemed impractical to offer a replacement, redelivery or re-selection of any damaged or faulty items we reserve the right to offer an allowance against a repair, or alternatively a refund for your purchase.

6.6 We will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from repairs attempted by you or third parties.

6.7 We will not accept any returns (including damaged items) on self-assembly items which have been assembled - please fully check your item prior to assembly.

6.8 Mattresses are currently not covered by our returns policy. We will repair or replace damaged goods however, for hygiene reasons we cannot offer returns for any other reasons.

6.9 The following ranges are made to order and therefore we do not offer a full refund: Mottisfont, Aquarius Collection. In the case where a customer would like to cancel an order that includes the Mottisfont, Aquarius Collection we will refund the customer 80% of the order amount. The remaining 20% will not be refunded and will be passed on to the manufacturer as a re-stocking fee for the products.

6.10 Furnishing Homes will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the 3rd party carriers within your property.

6.11 Returns. £30 - 1 Man Collection , £55 - 2 man collection, plus any postocode surcharges.

6.12 Items must, where possible , be returned in their original packaging.

6.13 Our drivers may remove the packaging on the back of the lorry. if you think you may return any item please be sure to ask for all the packaging.

6.14 You must notify us within 7 days of receipt.

6.15 The item/s must be unused and you must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession.

6.16 You must ensure the items are wrapped and ready for collection prior to the vehicle arriving.

6.17 Refunds will be processed after the items have been inspected and can take up to 30 days.

6.18 Matresses, pillows and sofa beds are non-returnable oncec used.

Price Match

Have you seen a better price?

Click the link below to go to our price match request form where we will try to match or beat a competitors price on any like-for-like deal

Click Here